BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #3
All the pieces are starting to fit together as the Batman Who Laughs acquires another key element in his plan-one that is linked to the founding fathers of Gotham City and to a legacy started by the Wayne family and protected by none other than Oswald Cobblepot. While the Penguin goes head-to-head with the darkest version of his mortal enemy, Batman is forced to compromise his principles and purge the serum that protects his heart from the deadly Joker Toxin! It's a no-win situation as writer Scott Snyder and artist Jock return to the sociopath they created in "Black Mirror": James Gordon Jr.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #15
• Aunt May is in danger and only Spider-Man can help her...
• ...You think you know where a story like this is going, but you DON'T.
• Because Taskmaster and Black Ant are on the scene, and they don't have a problem with collateral damage.
STAR WARS AOR COUNT DOOKU #1
THE FORMER JEDI BEGINS LAYING THE GROUNDWORK FOR HIS SITH MASTER!
• However, an unexpected encounter with an old student threatens his plans.
• Caught between his old life and his new, will DOOKU be able to protect the secrets of the SITH?
• And does he control the DARK SIDE, or is he merely its tool?