BATMAN WHO LAUGHS #2
After the shocking ending of issue #1, a ticking clock sets Batman on a trail throughout the different realities of the Multiverse. He starts to see all the iterations of his life, and what could have been...but more importantly, Bruce Wayne begins to deduce that his current life is somehow wrong, and that all the mistakes he's made are somehow connected. Meanwhile, the Batman Who Laughs raises the curtain on his second act, pulling out the big guns to break into Arkham Asylum... enter one of the most punishing Batmen of the Dark Multiverse: the Grim Knight!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #13
• You know what's annoying? Having to save J. Jonah Jameson's life.
• Sure, he's been on Spidey's side for a little while, but that's after YEARS of him making Spider-Man's life a living heck.
• I feel like this amount of responsibility should come with even more power.
• Anyway, who, other than most of New York, would want to punish J. Jonah Jameson?
STAR WARS AOR SPECIAL #1
THE GREATEST HEROES OF THE REPUBLIC, THE DEADLIEST VILLAINS - AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN!
Four creative teams! Four stories featuring your favorite Star Wars characters!
• The baddest Jedi in the galaxy has a score to settle - MACE WINDU returns in an action-packed adventure from OLD MAN HAWKEYE'S Ethan Sacks!
• You can run, but can you hide from the twin lightsabers of Sith assassin ASAJJ VENTRESS? Feel her fury in a tale expertly woven by veteran STAR WARS comic scribe Jody Houser (THRAWN, THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS).
• And is JAR JAR BINKS' role in the Star Wars story over? NOT BY A LONG SHOT! Because Chip Zdarsky (PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN and MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE) has a rancor bone to pick with the galaxy's most notorious Gungan.
• You can take the clone out of the war but you can never take the war out of the clone - CAPTAIN REX dusts off his blaster and enters the fray in a story by X-MEN: GOLD author Marc Guggenheim.