"Cold Days" continues! The jury in the Mr. Freeze trial is hopelessly deadlocked because one man won't vote guilty-and that man is Bruce Wayne. Freeze's defense is that Batman used excessive force, making his arrest illegal, and Bruce is the one man who actually knows for sure what went down between Batman and his ice-cold nemesis. And if Bruce is right, that means everything he's devoted himself to as the Caped Crusader is a lie; he is hurting more than helping. With Dick Grayson putting the Batsuit back on to keep Gotham City safe while Bruce is sequestered, could this be the out Bruce needs to discard the cape and cowl forever?
The Eisner Award-nominated team of Tom King and Lee Weeks reexamine the relationship between hero and foe, as Batman relives not just that one violent night when he took down the King of Cold, but every time the two have come to blows.
ASTONISHING X-MEN #14
• Welcome back to the X-Men stage, the incomparable...the amazing...the uncanny...DAZZLER!
• The Reavers are hunting random mutants, so Havok and Beast must save a former X-Man.
• But these Reavers aren't completely as they seem!
STAR WARS #52
"HOPE DIES," PART THREE
• The MILLENNIUM FALCON versus the whole IMPERIAL FLEET? No problem.
• A certain TIE ADVANCED STARFIGHTER piloted by a certain SITH LORD? Problem. Big problem.
• No human can save the day. But maybe a droid can...